New for cancellation insurance: COVID extension
The Campez-Couvert cancellation insurance offered by our campsites has now been extended to include cover for the following situations related to COVID-19:
- I am in quarantine for COVID-19 (Test positive)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am a confirmed contact while awaiting my PCR test results
- I would like to cancel because I have been requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick, my doctor confirms that I am not fit to travel and suspects COVID
- Following illness or contact case, I will arrive at the place of my stay two days late (or more)
- I would like to cancel because a member of my family (according to definition) has COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick with COVID (positive test)
- I have been denied boarding following a temperature measurement
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have a proven contact case with the obligation to isolate myself and do the PCR test
- I would like to cancel because a loved one is seriously ill from COVID (hospitalisation / death)
The price is almost identical to the one before: 2.8% of the stay (against 2.6% previously).
Warning: Please note that the exclusions are as follows; CLOSURE OF BORDERS, STATE OF SANITARY EMERGENCY, QUARANTINE AND GENERAL CONTAINMENT ...
This means that if the government of your country closes the borders with France, or if there are quarantines imposed because of covid19, this cancellation insurance does not cover you for these reasons.
To learn more about all the general insurance conditions, you can download them from our website or request them by email and if you have any questions we are happy to answer them!